Mar 6, 2019
We face a massive problem in the United States right now. Put
- We are borrowing more money than ever before.
- There's no plan for us to borrow less money in the future.
- There's [almost] no mathematically sound plan that can be
created to have us borrow less money in the future.
- No major, national politician is loudly, consistently talking
about how we can spend/borrow less money.
- Rather, there are loud, vigorous, and strengthening forces
moving in the direction of borrowing even more money.
The government has only three sources of funds:
- Taxation (bad for you if you earn money or have wealth)
- Borrowing (bad for you if you're a citizen, not an
- Inflation (bad for you if you're a saver)
There's enough evidence for honest, careful people to predict
the strong probability of future crises.
The problem is, we can't know when these crises will occur.
But it's time to start preparing.