Today we continue our life insurance series dig into the topic of term life insurance.
Term life insurance is an incredible financial product and extremely useful. It also has some options that are not commonly understood or explored.
- What is term life insurance useful for?
- Normal life insurance policy designs:
- level term insurance
- annual renewable term insurance
- decreasing term insurance
- increasing term insurance
- Key policy features:
- disability waiver of premium
- reentry term insurance
- return of premium rider
- Group term insurance
- How to analyze costs
- What about those who say term insurance is the only appropriate solution?
- How to find a policy
- How to get insurance with a medical condition
- If you'd like access to the spreadsheet with return of premium rate of return calculations and the annual renewable term vs. level term discussion, support Radical Personal Finance on Patreon! http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron
Direct download: RPF0189-Term_Life_Insurance.mp3
-- posted at: 10:00am MDT