Mar 21, 2015
I'm not able to record a normal show today, so I'm releasing a
copy of an interview I conducted with Nick Loper from Side Hustle
This interview was released on February 19, 2015 on
Nick's show, just in time for tax-time!
This show is a good overview of some general tax tips:
- When and why you should incorporate your business, and why most
beginning side hustlers should NOT.
- How to set up a business name even as a sole proprietor.
- The types of expenses you can deduct as a side hustler.
- 3 overlooked tax savings opportunities that will get your gears
- How to audit-proof your side hustle.
- A free business idea for people who get a kick out of helping
people save money.