Oct 15, 2021
On today's Friday Q&A show:
- 1:30 Difficulties on 1031 exchanges
- 6:45 Should I start a business on the side or full-time?
- 11:45 Can I deduct my student loans as a business expense?
- 12:15 We are expecting a baby. How should I use my paternity
- 22:30 How do I get rid of a credit card with an annual
- 30:15 Should I maintain multiple bank accounts and multiple
- 39:30 Should I buy a house?
- 44:00 How can we help children develop entrepreneurship?
- 52:00 How do I communicate with my wife about a radical
- 1:06:30 My mom is headed deep into debt as a result of medical
bills, possible into bankruptcy. How do we protect her?